Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Ummmmm soo somehow I managed to sleep in till noon today... oops. Not gonna lie though it felt great. Despite the lethargic start though I actually had quite a productive day.
I read somewhere today that you tend to sleep more when you're sad, which kind of makes sense, like you're escaping reality a little more each day just to help you deal a little better. Maybe that's what's been happening to me. BUT! We all have to remember to try and stay positive no matter what. This might sound a little hypocritical seeing as I can sometimes be super negative but I can always rely on myself to remember that life goes on, and as much as it might suck right now (and it really does), it's just going to get better so in order to fully appreciate the getting-better-ness of life, we best all be in a positive mindset :) Part of the idea of this blog is to remind myself (and hopefully anyone reading it?) that each day, no matter how mundane it may be or how low you may feel, something worthwhile will happen, even if it's just a smile.
Although I'm not really one for the selfies, here I am in all my glory. I woke up like this... no really, I did.

SMILE


No comments:

Post a Comment