Sunday 18 January 2015

Sunday 18 January 2015

This morning I went to such a fab church service at Charlotte's Chapel; definitely worth the half an hour walk there. Even more of a bonus, walking through Edinburgh this morning with blue skies and crisp air was so beautiful. But back to church. It just all seemed so relevant to everything that I've been thinking and wondering about Christianity at the moment. It answered some questions but also sparked a million more. And I'm actually so excited to find out the answers, I envy the conviction they all have about their faith. I want it, so I'm going to find it. At the end of the service we also watched 5 people get baptised, which I found really moving after hearing about how they came to Jesus and the journey they took to get there. It was such an uplifting day!



No comments:

Post a Comment