Monday 12 January 2015

Sunday 11 January 2015

And I'm back! And in one piece too after a rather bumpy landing. It was a lovely surprise to see so many of my friends on the same flight, it made the journey a lot more bearable. Sometimes I just hate travelling alone. Anyway, just as we had taken off I saw this stunning sunset, the photo doesn't really do it justice. Without sounding overly weird and graphic it kind of looked like the sky had been torn apart and I was starring into something from another world. I love the idea that, because we (humans) know so little about the sky and everything beyond our planet, we can just make it whatever we like and that's quite exciting... and a little scary too. 

A little insight into the wonderful world of Grace's mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment