Tuesday 6 January 2015

Monday 5 January 2015

Up to London today! Lovely girly trip with mum and my sister, with shopping and yummy food. And to top it all off we went to see Les Mis at the Queen's Theatre, and it. was. stunning! I couldn't help having a little sing-a-long to myself too. It's just such a great story with such fab songs too. This was the first time I've ever seen it in the theatre before and it really was as good as I'd been told. When I watched the film for the first time I remember being a little bit exhausted by the constant singing, but now I think it's great, although I'm not sure Thea was as enthusiastic. If you haven't seen it yet I definitely recommend it.
Overall it was a top top day, minus the sprint for the train home at Waterloo, that was cutting it a little fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment