Thursday 1 January 2015

Thursday 1 January 2015


Happy New Year! I was at a party last night with a few friends and the subject of new year's resolutions came up. Now, I've never been particularly good at the whole keeping-new-years-resolutions-going-more-than-a-week thing, but then it dawned on me that I could do something useful (and fun) and fingers crossed keep it up right the way through till the 31st of December. Which brings me to, da da da daaaa... my photo of the day blog! The idea being that I will capture a moment or object or place each day which, to me, sums the whole thing up; whether that be reaching the top of Kilimanjaro with my friends or being fascinated by the texture of a carpet... who knows!

So to kick it all off, aside from seeing in 2015 this morning, the highlight and also the saddest moment of my day today was watching the final episode of Miranda. I'm sure this is a sad sad moment for womankind everywhere. There's nothing I love more than sitting down to watch Miranda with my mum and my sister and having a non-stop gigglefest for half an hour. Although today I'm unashamed to say that a tear was definitely shed when Miranda said good bye to 'her friends', and in a way that's what she's become to me really, as I'm sure she's become, in a way to so many people. But fingers crossed she's not gone for good, and will be back on our screens and in our lives soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment