Sunday 26 July 2015

Sunday 26 July 2015

So today has been eventful...
Well first of all we now have Al with us, yay! Once we met her we got the ferry over to Hvar, found our hostel and set out for the beach. And that's where things took a turn... I went for a swim and one second I was up and the next I was head down in the water, splayed over the rocks, clever me. Luckily this lovely German couple were near me when it all happened so they helped me out. I think I must've gone into some kind of shock because everything was very bright and I couldn't hear anything for a bit,  little scawy. Anyway, I'm okay, just a couple (hundred) scratches and bruises. Moral of the story kids is that wet shoes are the way to go, according to the German couple. Safe to say after this little ordeal I wasn't feeling great, but we had a lovely lovely dinner at this restaurant called Luna which made everything better.



No comments:

Post a Comment