Wednesday 1 July 2015

Wednesday 1 July 2015


Well if I thought yesterday was hot, then today was, well, hotter. And today of all days I was working in London, not really where you want to be. I mean ideally I'd be by the side of a pool in the Caribbean but what can you do. So today I was waitressing for an event at an art gallery in Peckham. Aside from it possibly being the sweatiest experience of my life, it was actually really good, I met some lovely people and it was great to be a part of the event (even if I hadn't been invited).
Unfortunately today my mind was on other things, and I only thought about my picture at the train station on the way home, by which time I was about to keel over so apologies for the photo, but then again, some may say it's artistic...


No comments:

Post a Comment