Thursday 16 July 2015

Thursday 16 July 2015

Today was possibly the hottest of the all. Another day of nothing but swimming and reading. But I had to fly home this evening. I wish I could stay, I've had the best time this week with daddy. But on to new things...
Before my flight we had supper in Blagnac, the same place we went to when Moo came to stay in 2008, and when we got to the airport she was the brightest shade of tomato I've ever seen.
So I flew home this evening, through lots of thunderstorms which made for a bit of a bumpy journey, but other than that pretty painless. It was so hot when we got on the plane that the air conditioning was condensing as it came out, making it look like we were getting on board some sort of spaceship.
Here's daddy on his way to get my last croissant of the holiday, sob.


I got a little glimpse of the sunset from the plane.



No comments:

Post a Comment