Saturday 7 February 2015

Friday 6 February 2015

Today was another fab day! Although I didn't get my essay done which was the one thing I'd planned to do... oh well. Instead I did lots of fab things. I saw Charlie which was so lovely, we ended up chatting for hours about anything and everything.
And then this evening! Tonight was the opening of Leonora's exhibition, Creativity Takes Courage in aid of the charity Maggie's. It was fantastic! There were so many people, fab canapés and the art was beautiful. It was so nice to see so many people from school as well, although that meant I ended up being put to work as a waitress very swiftly. But I was very happy to help out at what was such a wonderful night. Well done Lelor! I even ended up buying a piece. You can't see it very well in the picture but it''s the print in the middle on the far left. The first piece in my ever expanding collection!
And after all this I went back for proseco and cheese with the gals.
A Fab day.


No comments:

Post a Comment