Sunday 15 March 2015

Saturday 14 March 2015

Nice early wake up for the tournament yesterday. And we did so well; won two and lost two so unfortunately didn't make it to the semi's but we all played beautifully and gave everyone a run for their money. Mil and I managed to lose like 3 hours of yesterday afternoon just sitting outside the jmcc... I'd say that's quite an achievement too.
And then Laura, Sophie, Hannah, Lizzie and I spent the evening at the fashion show, which was brilliant. We had such a lovely time and everyone looked gorgeous. But most of all the whole thing made me so determined to make sure that I get involved in ECFS next year somehow, it would be such an amazing thing to be a part of it.
Topped the evening off with a stellar night at prow.


No comments:

Post a Comment